Public Speaking & Workshops
As faculty for a major DFW metroplex university, I regularly speak as part of my outreach efforts on society’s hot topics to a broad range of groups from small non-profit meetings to large conferences. I am happy to tailor a presentation to meet the needs of your group including subject, length, and interactive or lecture style.
Some popular presentations include:
- “Suicide,” Prevention & Process Group for Suicide. New Hope Lutheran Church, Missouri City, Texas.
- ADHD: How to Access Resources for Your Child. Rockwall ADHD Support Group, Rockwall, Texas.
- “Holiday Pressures,” Chappelle High School, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- “Peer Pressure,” Riverdale High School, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- “Open Relationships,” Contemporary Relationships Conference.
- “Sexual Development,” Archdiocese of New Orleans Youth Conference, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- “Free to Soar: Social Workers in Successful Fee for Service Private Practice,” NASW State Conference, Arlington.
- “The Psychosocial Impact of Breast Cancer Related to Spinal Cord Injury,” Association for Spinal Cord Injury Psychologists and Social Workers, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- “Support Group Interventions,” University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Social Work Oncology Course, Houston, Texas.
- “Enhancing Group Facilitation Through Role Play,” University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Social Work Oncology Course, Houston, Texas.
Feel free to Contact Me to discuss the possibilities.